Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public
records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
Public Records Custodian
Florida has a very broad Public Records Law. Most written communications to or from State and Local Officials regarding State or Local business are public records available
to the public and media upon request. Please forward requests to:
Jennifer McQueary, District Clerk
984 Old Mill Run
The Villages, Florida 32162
Phone No. (352) 751-3939
Fax No. (352) 753-6430
Florida law prohibits the Board of Supervisors from communicating with residents about Deed Compliance or Architectural Review issues/cases. Please
contact the Community Standards Department directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any
concerns you might have.
Project Wide Advisory Committee (PWAC)
The PWAC was established by Resolution 13-05 of the Sumter Landing Community Development District (SLCDD) and is comprised of a Board Supervisor from Village Community Development District No’s 5-11. The establishing resolution provides the PWAC will provide input, explore issues and provide advice and recommendations to the SLCDD on issues related to the maintenance of Project Wide Improvements.
Resolution 17-11 was subsequently adopted by the SLCDD on May 18, 2017 to expand the duties and responsibilities of the PWAC to provide input, explore issues and provide recommendations on issues related to SLCDD owned Amenity facilities.
Among other items outlined in the ordinances, the PWAC duties include:
Project Wide Improvement Responsibilities:
- Review and recommend the annual budget to the SLCDD, review budget to actual statements and recommend all capital expenditures through or outside of the budget process as necessary as it pertains to the Project Wide Fund.
- Review and recommend contract renewals and bid/proposal awards to the Board related to the Project Wide Improvements.
- Explore significant and important issues pertaining to the Project Wide Improvements as they arise and provide advice and recommendations to the SLCDD.
- Review and recommend the annual Sumter Landing Amenity Division (SLAD) budget to the SLCDD, review budget to actual statements and recommend all capital expenditures through or outside of the budget process as necessary as it pertains to the SLAD.
- Review and recommend contract renewals and bid/proposal awards to the SLCDD related to the SLAD.
- Explore significant and important issues pertaining to the SLAD as they arise and provide advice and recommendations to the SLCDD.
- Rate setting of Amenity Facility user fees to the extent permissible under the Declaration of Restrictions.
- Establishment, from time-to-time, of a maximum Amenity Fee for the SLCDD owned Amenity Fees such that increases in Amenity Fees whether by Consumer Price Index, resale of a home or otherwise will not result in an Amenity Fee owned by the SLCDD having to pay in excess of such maximum amount.
Please use the following links to view the adopted SLCDD Resolutions in their entirety:
|Chuck Wildzunas - primary
|Jerry Knoll - alternate
|Peter Moeller - primary
|Tom Griffith - alternate
|Jerry Vicenti - primary
|Dennis Broedlin - alternate
|Dennis Hayes - primary
|Phil Walker - alternate
|District 9||Steve Brown - primary
|Dave Green - alternate
|Don Wiley - primary
|J.R. Rebecky - alternate
|Patty Hoxie - primary
|Allen Vanover - alternate
NOTE: The District is now posting electronic agendas for public review. Once you have opened the Agenda, a
“#” signifies documentation is attached for review. Simply click on the number and it will link
you to the documentation for the corresponding number. To return to the agenda hit Ctrl and Home.
To view PWAC meeting agendas and minutes before February 2017, please click here
Select A Year
December 5, 2016
The December 5, 2016 PWAC Meeting has been cancelled.
November 7, 2016
October 3, 2016
July 3, 2016
March 6, 2016