Welcome to the Village Community Development Districts’ Finance Department’s webpage. This site is designed to be a convenient and thorough source of information for all the residents of The Villages.
The Mission of the Finance Department is to provide information and solutions while responsibly and accurately managing District finances.
Areas of Responsibility
- Amenity Fee Bills
- Water and Sewer Bills
- Trash Bills
- RV Parking Space Bills
- Bond Assessment Payoffs
- Maintenance and Bond Debt Service Assessments
- Miscellaneous Accounts Receivable
- Payments to Vendors
- Payroll for District Employees
- Accounting for thirteen (13) CDDs and one (1) Dependent District
- Investment Management for All Districts’ Cash Balances