Investment Advisory Committee
The Investment Advisory Committee (IAC) was established in 2007 and consists of one representative from the following elected
District Board of Supervisors and Committee, collectively referred to as “District”
- Village Community Development Districts (residential districts) 1-10
- Sumter Landing Community Development District
- Village Center Community Development District
- Brownwood Community Development District
- North Sumter County Utility Dependent District
- Amenity Authority Committee
The IAC, which meets quarterly, provides advice and guidance to the District Financial Officer and the District Manager for investing the financial assets of the
District. The recommendations from the IAC are presented to the individual District Board of Supervisors for review and approval.
Each District has adopted an Investment Policy which ensures that financial assets are invested in accordance with Chapter 218.415 of Florida State Statutes and
is reviewed on an annual basis.