Paradise Recreation Center
This page will be used to provide information and periodic updates on the Paradise Recreation Center. Please continue to check back for additional information.
- During the August 2022 Amenity Authority Committee (AAC) Meeting, District Staff gave a presentation on the Proposed Capital Improvement Project for the Demolition and Rebuild of the Paradise Regional Recreation Center to gain AAC direction on proceeding with conceptual design plans and resident input survey.
- The Amenity Authority Committee authorized the District to proceed with developing conceptual design plans and initiating a resident survey on desired amenity improvements for the Paradise Recreation Center.
- To view the presentation given at this meeting, please click on the following link – August 2022 Presentation.
- The Resident Survey conducted ran from October 3, 2022 until October 28, 2022 and the results were presented to the AAC during the November 2022 Meeting. To view the results of the Paradise Recreation Capital Improvement Project Resident Survey, please click on the following link – Survey Results.
- District Staff presented the Conceptual Design Plan Presentation to the Amenity Authority Committee during the March 2023 Meeting. To view the presentation given at this meeting, please click on the following link – 2023 Conceptual Design Plan Presentation.
- During the June 2023 Amenity Authority Committee Meeting, District Staff presented the Final Concept Design Plan Presentation to the to gain direction on proceeding with detailed design phase, development of construction and issue of bid documents and RFP for bidding phase. To view the Final Concept Design Plan Presentation given at this meeting, please click on the following link – 2023 Final Concept Design Plan Presentation.
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public
records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
Public Records Custodian
Florida has a very broad Public Records Law. Most written communications to or from State and Local Officials regarding State or Local business are public records available
to the public and media upon request. Please forward requests to:
Jennifer Farlow, District Clerk
984 Old Mill Run
The Villages, Florida 32162
Phone No. (352) 751-3939
Fax No. (352) 753-6430
Florida law prohibits the Board of Supervisors from communicating with residents about Deed Compliance or Architectural Review issues/cases. Please
contact the Community Standards Department directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any
concerns you might have.