Customer Service Center
The District Customer Service Center is dedicated to providing each resident with quality, accurate and friendly customer service! Known as the Districts' "One-Stop"
location, residents can access information about the community in which they live simply by calling, stopping in, or exploring our website!
The Customer Service Center is pleased to provide general information about all areas of our beautiful community. Our team is committed to ensuring your questions do
not go unanswered, even if we are not the ones who can help! If you have any questions or concerns and are not sure who to contact, please call us for assistance!
984 Old Mill Run
(352) 753-4508 • Fax (352) 751-3936
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm, excluding holidays
Some of the services and programs we provide include:
- Issuance of Villages Resident ID Cards
- Issuance of Gate Access Cards
- Resident Academy
- RV Storage Facility Parking Spaces
- Guest ID & Trail Fee Services
- Postal Facility Bulletin Boards
- Veterans Memorial Bricks
- Provide information about all District departments
- Provide community-wide information