The Villages beautiful Lake Sumter
Quick Links

RV Storage Space Rentals

The District offers residents the opportunity to rent an RV space in two lots located in The Villages. The Industrial Lot located off of Rolling Acres Road offers 20, 30, 40, and 50 foot spaces for a monthly charge. The Alhambra Lot located on El Camino Real near the Village of Alhambra also offers 20, 30, and 40 foot spaces for the same monthly charge. The monthly RV rental fee will appear on your utility/amenity bill.

20' Space:$42.00 + tax
30' Space:$50.00 + tax
40' Space:$53.00 + tax
50' Space:$59.00 + tax

For temporary spaces, homeowners can pay in advance at one of the Customer Service Centers located at 984 Old Mill Run or 4856 South Morse Boulevard. To inquire on a temporary space or add your name to the waiting list for a permanent space, please contact us!

Contact Us
984 Old Mill Run
The Villages, FL 32162

4856 South Morse Boulevard
The Villages, FL 32163

1200 Avenida Central
at La Hacienda Recreation

Phone: 352-753-4508
Fax: 352-751-3936
Email Customer Service

Business Hours:
8am to 5pm, EST
Monday – Friday
Excluding Holidays

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
Public Records Custodian Florida has a very broad Public Records Law. Most written communications to or from State and Local Officials regarding State or Local business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Please forward requests to:
Jennifer Farlow, District Clerk
984 Old Mill Run
The Villages, Florida 32162
Phone No. (352) 751-3939
Fax No. (352) 753-6430

or click the link below to file your request electronically.

     Public Records Requests

Please Note Florida law prohibits the Board of Supervisors from communicating with residents about Deed Compliance or Architectural Review issues/cases.  Please contact the Community Standards Department directly at to report any concerns you might have.