Visa™ Purchasing Card
The Districts have contracted with Bank of America to provide Purchasing Card services. In many cases, the District’s Visa™ Purchasing Card can be utilized to make small purchases with vendors who accept Visa™. The purchasing card program was developed to improve efficiency in the procurement and payment process. The card will allow certain employees with purchasing authority to purchase approved commodities and services. The employee’s name is clearly shown on the card as well as the Districts’ tax exempt numbers. By accepting Purchasing Cards for purchases that are traditionally invoiced, you will realize improved cash flow while reducing paperwork and delays.
By accepting the Visa™ purchasing Card your company can realize the following benefits:
- Receive payment in days instead of weeks
- Reengineer your accounts receivable
- Simplify and speed up the buying process
- Electronically authorize our purchases
- Eliminate invoices for our purchases
- If you do not accept credit cards yet, call the Purchasing Card Supplier Hot Line at 1-800-228-5882 to find out how.