Mastercard Purchasing Card
The Districts have contracted with J.P. Morgan to provide Purchasing Card services. In many cases, the District’s Mastercard Purchasing Card can be
utilized to make small purchases with vendors who accept Mastercard. The purchasing card program was developed to improve efficiency in the
procurement and payment process. The card will allow certain employees with purchasing authority to purchase approved commodities and services. The
employee’s name is clearly shown on the card as well as the Districts’ tax exempt numbers. By accepting Purchasing Cards for purchases that are
traditionally invoiced, you will realize improved cash flow while reducing paperwork and delays.
By accepting the Mastercard purchasing Card your company can realize the following benefits:
- Receive payment in days instead of weeks
- Reengineer your accounts receivable
- Simplify and speed up the buying process
- Electronically authorize our purchases
- Eliminate invoices for our purchases
- If you do not accept credit cards yet, contact J.P. Morgan client support at 1-800-708-3740 to find out how.