The Villages Dog Parks
For the enjoyment of all residents and their pets, there are five dog friendly leash-free parks in The Villages. Dog parks
are fenced in play areas for both large and small dogs designed for dogs to run freely and socialize with other dogs.
These parks also have doggy amenities, water and waste stations and people amenities, benches and pleasant scenery.
- Paradise Park – east side of golf cart bridge crossing Hwy over 441
- Mulberry - Belle Meade Circle adjacent to the fitness trail near the Village of Springdale
- Brinson/Perry – 1231 Bonita Boulevard
- Atlas Canine Recreation Park – 3513 Moyer Loop (South of 466A)
- Dudley Canine Park – 2470 Fenney Way (South 44)
Hours: 7:00 a.m. – Dusk
Dog park users must be 13 years of age or older and must have their Villages Resident ID card or a valid guest ID card
and a photo ID. Guests 13-18 years of age must be accompanied by a Village resident or guest 19 years of age or older.
Further information is available at the entrance to the dog parks or call 674-1800.
Pet Friendly Informational Guidelines:
- All dogs are required to be on a leash at all times, dogs are not allowed off leash on any athletic
field or other public areas. Not allowing pets to play and walk on common area landscaping.
Owner is responsible for picking up after pet, please take all waste home for disposal. Do not
use storm drains, postal or recreation facilities for disposing of solid waste and plastic bags.
Please follow all county ordinances regarding pets.
Dog owners are responsible for any injuries caused by their dog(s).
Dogs must wear current license tags and have up to date vaccinations.
Dog Park Etiquette
Dog Park Guidelines