Thank you for visiting our Risk Management Department’s webpage. Please take a moment to explore the information provided. If we may be of assistance, we welcome and encourage the opportunity to address questions or concerns from our residents.
Risk Management Function
The primary function of the department is to identify, evaluate, and control the District’s exposure to loss or damage to physical assets.
Risk Management Responsibilities
- Review District insurance needs annually and procure packages that fulfill needs while maximizing value.
- Review damages to District property, including gates, by investigating each incident, determining responsible parties, and working to recover losses.
- Review all Third Party Incident Reports that occur on District property.
- Track and monitor pending and litigated claims.
- Act as liaison for outside vendors to coordinate their insurances required by the District to be on property.
- Coordinate the District’s Employee Safety Program, including facilitation of the Safety Committee.
- Mitigate risk to employees and the public.