Pay Utility Bill Online
If you wish to proceed with an online credit/debit card or electronic check payment, would like to sign up for paperless statements or need to
change/add banking information, please click the link below.
If you need help registering, please follow the step-by-step instructions below.
How To Register an Account
If you have any questions or concerns regarding changes to the new payment system please call us at 352-750-0000. You can also visit our FAQ
New Payment Processing rates – Invoice Cloud:
- E-Check went from $1 with Point and Pay to $.95 with Invoice Cloud.
- Credit/Debit Card went from 2.3% with Point and Pay to 2.75% with Invoice Cloud.
- The changes with autopay have not changed. If you pay with your banking account (checking or savings) there is no fee. Same thing with
- Accounts can be accessed either by Name, Address, or Account Number
- Name – Enter the last name associated with the account
- Address – Enter the street address (beginning numbers only)
- Account Number - Enter the Complete Account Number including letter at the beginning - X000-0000-00
- You DO put the beginning letter that appears in front of the account number (it will be either a L, V, N, C, or S). This is used to identify the utility company.You DO put the beginning letter that appears in front of the account number (it will be either a L, V, N, C, or S). This is used to identify the utility company.
- Register – Not required at this time